Ragging is a Social Crime
As per the directives of Honorable Supreme Court dated 16 May 2007, an anti ragging cell is running in our college. In case any student is found indulged in ragging activities he/she would be rusticated from the college. An FIR would be lodged in Police Station and the management would be free to take action against them. In case of any complaint regarding ragging the students can contact the college authorities.
- Any conduct by any student whether by words spoken or written or by act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
- Indulging in rowdy or indiscipline activities by any student which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student.
- Asking any student to do any act which he/she will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student.
- The student who maintains 75% (minimum) of annual attendance will be eligible to appear in the university examination.
- The students must be punctual and maintain discipline in the college campus.
- Ragging activities are strictly prohibited both in the college campus and outside.
- The use of mobile phones in college campus is restricted &smoking, chewing tobacco/gutka/paan/etc. is strictly prohibited in college campus.